Trimax Mowing Systems
Trimax Mowing Systems is a leading designer, manufacturer and distributor of commercial mowing equipment used in sports, turf and municipal applications world-wide. This privately-owned family business is based in Tauranga, with subsidiary operations in Australia, USA and UK.
We need a versatile and qualified accountant in a fixed term position to cover maternity leave for 12-14 months. Reporting to the Finance Manager, the Company Accountant will work with a small finance/administration team located in Tauranga.
Main responsibilities of the role include:
- Preparation of group financial performance reports;
- Preparation of business forecasts;
- Local and off-shore statutory returns.
One challenge of the role is that you will join Trimax in the early stage of implementing a new group business system. Your ability to quickly get up to speed with our existing systems while acquiring knowledge of the new system will be important.
Personal attributes that are important to us:
- A good communicator and listener;
- You respect the opinions of others;
- You enjoy working as part of a team;
- You look for ways to improve what you and others in the team are doing;
Qualifications and experience
- CA qualified;
- An excellent understanding of business information systems, particularly Tier 1 or Tier 2 ERP systems;
- Well-developed Excel skills;
- Proven ability introducing improvements to financial reporting processes;
- International business knowledge/experience is desirable
- Manufacturing business experience is preferred.
To express your interest in this role please apply online, presenting a C.V. together with a covering letter highlighting your suitability for this role. Applications close at 5pm on 1st February 2019. All applicants must be eligible to work in New Zealand.