Trimax Mowing Systems is a family owned company that designs, develops, manufactures and distributes tractor-powered mowing equipment for sports, turf and council applications globally.
We are a company who pride ourselves on being world leaders in commercial mowing equipment. We believe in forming valuable enduring partnerships with our Trimax family offering premium mowing solutions, we have a great team and a great working environment.
We have an exciting opportunity to build our Service Team based at our UK office in Northampton. Reporting into the European Commercial Director you will be responsible for implementing market disruptive service strategies, leadership and development of the UK based service team.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide aftersales leadership and support for customers and dealers
- Development of the UK based service team to implement the global service vision
- Develop a proactive market leading aftersales business
- Develop and implement an improved service capability in the UK and Europe
- 5 Years+ technical sales and service background with proven leadership to deliver results
- Recognised qualification in engineering or agricultural engineering
- Experience and understanding of import/export logistics and documentation desirable
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of staff, customers and dealers
- Ability to travel domestically (frequent) and internationally (infrequent)
- UK turf, golf, parks or grounds care experience desirable
If you’d like to be part of a great team in a global company with fantastic opportunities for growth and achievement, then send a C.V. along with a cover letter which explains why you would be great for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org