Trimax Mowing Systems is a New Zealand grown manufacturer and exporter that has built its business in Australasia, UK, Europe and the US. As we adapt our business for future growth, we are looking for motivated and enthusiastic welders and assembly team members. Our business is expanding, and we are looking for great people to join the team!
Do you enjoy having fun at work and want to know that your contribution is valued? If so, read on……
KEY SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Be reliable, self-motivated and able to work unsupervised to the highest quality standards
- Ability to read, work to drawings and follow, or under verbal direction
- Accuracy in measuring
- Ability to work as part of a team but take responsibility for your own output
- Production welding experience [Mig ideally] in an engineering environment – Welding roles
- Commitment to safe working practices
- POSITIVE attitude is a MUST
These are fantastic opportunities for the right individual[s] wanting to further their career in a progressive organisation. We are a family owned business with strong values who believe in providing a friendly, safe and satisfying work environment for all staff.
Learn more about us at www.trimaxmowers.co.nz
To apply, please send your CV explaining how you would be the best candidate for the role to: email@example.com.
These positions are available for an immediate start, so don’t delay.